KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Technology

Aug 9, 2022 - Loan Originator in Colorado Springs, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

They have the best technology and loan software in the industry

Cons

Not enough support or training.

Cardinal Financial Company Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate you mentioning our awesome proprietary loan origination platform. We will be sure to keep your feedback in mind for future training sessions. Your success is our success, and we're thrilled to have you as part of the team!

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Review

Sep 26, 2022 - Mortgage Loan Officer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great leadership and programs!!! Thank you

Cons

To many clicks!!! Thank you

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great company - destined to be on the walk of “why do you have to?”

Sep 16, 2022 - Mortgage Loan Officer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great management and leadership who listen and operate with the end goal in mind - ‘is it the right thing to do for the borrower’

Cons

They are in the same trap of “changing the lead source” from self generated to company referred or regional/area referred to make the deal work for the client and cut loan officers commissions to make deals work financially for the company.

Cardinal Financial Company Response

Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to use valuable feedback like yours to continue to grow and make Cardinal Financial a great place to work.

Discover more reviews about Cardinal Financial Company.

Cardinal Financial Company Careers

Cover image for Cardinal Financial Company

Go-getters wanted. It takes all types of people with all types of talent to modernize the home purchasing and refinancing processes. At...More

• Culture
  • Community
  • Values
  • Technology

Cardinal Financial Company Photos

+ Add Photo
Cardinal Financial Company photo of: Headquarters
Cardinal Financial Company photo of: Giving back to our communities is important to us. Check out the Charlotte office coming through in the clutch for our annual Thanksgiving food drive!

Cardinal Financial Company Job Seekers Also Viewed