KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, more than 3 years

Best job I’ve had

Aug 10, 2022 - Loan Originator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lot of freedom if you exceed expectations and goals are reasonable

Cons

CEO is a total see you next Tuesday. Would never have a beer with the guy.

Cardinal Financial Company Response

Thank you for the review! It's great to hear that working at Cardinal Financial was the best job you ever had. We appreciate everything you brought to the company!

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good Company

Sep 14, 2022 - Senior Mortgage Loan Originator in Scottsdale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

My experience with Cardinal Financial Company, LP. for nearly four years is that it's a good mortgage company to work for in a MLO position.

Cons

I can't think of too many cons.

Cardinal Financial Company Response

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled you enjoyed working at Cardinal Financial and appreciate everything you brought to the team!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great Company

Sep 20, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Feel valued by my management

Cons

difficult to get ahold of some people due to their constant meetings

Cardinal Financial Company Response

Thanks for the kind words! Our leaders work hard to foster an environment where everyone feels welcome, challenged, fulfilled, and happy to come to work. Glad to see it's working!

Discover more reviews about Cardinal Financial Company.

Cardinal Financial Company Careers

Cover image for Cardinal Financial Company

Go-getters wanted. It takes all types of people with all types of talent to modernize the home purchasing and refinancing processes. At...More

• Culture
  • Community
  • Values
  • Technology

Cardinal Financial Company Photos

+ Add Photo
Cardinal Financial Company photo of: Headquarters
Cardinal Financial Company photo of: Giving back to our communities is important to us. Check out the Charlotte office coming through in the clutch for our annual Thanksgiving food drive!

Cardinal Financial Company Job Seekers Also Viewed