Cardinal Health - Representative Level II, Customer Order Management | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Cardinal Health

"Representative Level II, Customer Order Management"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Radcliff, KY
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Radcliff, KY

I have been working at Cardinal Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great training. Always having a catered lunch or potluck (free food). Conveniently located. Room for growth and promotion.

Cons

Not very understanding if you get sick a lot. Not willing to work with you on paid days off. Workers who have been there long complain all the time so it can cast a negative shadow to new hires.

Advice to Management

Be more flexible with scheduling.

Other Employee Reviews for Cardinal Health

"Management is awful"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

I worked at Cardinal Health full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Paid time off was the only good part

Cons

Management that sits in their office the entire night and has no clue what goes on in the warehouse.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees, and upper management needs to hire managers that actually care about the employees.

2. "Summer Intern"

Former Intern - Finance Intern in Dublin, OH
    Former Intern - Finance Intern in Dublin, OH

I worked at Cardinal Health as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Warm and friendly culture -- my manager in particular was extremely inviting and understanding. I had two performance reviews throughout the summer and received a lot of valuable feedback. In addition, I felt that my manager very much wanted to help me with my professional goals even after the program ended.

Intern programming was excellent; we had numerous events each week which included community service, professional development, and social events.

Subsidized housing was nice, too.

Upper management was VERY personable and I felt they sincerely wanted to meet and interact with the interns. We had the chance to meet and interact with the CEO and the other members of the C-suite.

Cons

I actually felt the work wasn't fast-paced enough, but this may have been because I was just an intern. I also didn't like the concept of "work politics", although admittedly this is likely prevalent at most companies. Finally, one reason I chose not to return for full-time was due to the compensation.

Advice to Management

As another review mentioned, the GPA requirement for full-time recruitment is rather short-sighted and appears to be independent of the intern's actual performance at the company. For example, interns who wanted to enter the Finance EMERGE program had a very strict GPA requirement of 3.50.