Cardinal Solutions - I would not work anywhere else after coming to Cardinal. Future Lifer. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Cardinal Solutions

"I would not work anywhere else after coming to Cardinal. Future Lifer."

Current Employee - Senior Consultant II in Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Senior Consultant II in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Cardinal Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very cool culture. Lots of events to bring all of us consultants together so that we all know each other. Lots of potential for technical and career growth. Outside of work Cardinal is also very supportive of the work/life balance and will certainly throw in a hand if you need help with anything.

Cons

I can honestly say I have none.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do.

Other Employee Reviews for Cardinal Solutions

"Great company, great people, great place to work."

I have been working at Cardinal Solutions full-time

Pros

Healthy work/life balance is encouraged and reinforced with a great personal/sick time policy. Cardinal has great relationships with many high profile clients and carries a lot of respect.
    Hard work and diligence is rewarded, and the management and team leads are wonderful people who care about the growth of individuals. Training and on-going education is encouraged and they offer ample opportunity to do so, including tuition reimbursement. The benefits package is far above average. Bench-time layoffs are seemingly nonexistent, and they do their best to keep you on projects that will keep you challenged and growing in your skill set. With a heavy emphasis on culture there is no shortage of social events, all of which they happily foot the bill for. There is a healthy mixture of industry veterans and fresh faces, which brings great balance to team work.

Cons

Although rarely required, the reimbursement policy seems a little slow which can lead to floating company expenses for longer than the average employee may be comfortable with.

"Fantastic work environtment"

Current Employee - Staff Consultant II in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Cardinal Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

My experience with Cardinal has included many varied and exciting assignments. It has been a good introduction to the consulting world and has broadened my experience on several fronts, including emerging technologies such as mobile development.

Additionally, Cardinal puts a lot of effort into the social aspect, with company outings, happy hours, holiday parties, etc. It really builds up the Cardinal culture and is very helpful for consultants out on assignment.

Cons

Some of the standard cons for consulting apply here. You may find yourself stuck on a project that is not very fun or not doing much to further your career. However, the management has worked hard to minimize these situations.