Cardno - Great Entry Level Position | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Entry Level Position"

Staff Economist in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Cardno

Pros

Entrix gave me chance after graduating and has continued to aid my growth. I travel a lot with my position and they make sure every aspect of that process is seamless. Safety for workers is at the top the list for this employer and they make your you are properly trained and certified for all endeavors.

Cons

I travel a lot for work and sometimes its hard to coordinate personal life but in all I love working for this company,

Continue reading
    Cardno2011-11-30
  1. "Dynamic environment supports initiative and growth"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

I have been working at Cardno full-time for less than a year

Pros

There's a lot of work and management supports those who take a initiative. There's a lot of opportunity for growth. The work environmental is very collaborative and supportive.

Cons

There's a a lot of work. Some of the work is mundane, but necessary. Positives outweigh the negatives.

Continue reading
    Cardno2019-10-29
  2. "Be Careful - Dig Deep"

Former Employee - Principal Consultant in Boston, MA

I worked at Cardno full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fairly good background in ports and harbors within the USA. Some good references to former clients when putting together proposals for new work. Can work from home since the central office is small (staff)

Cons

Mainly Government contracts - therefore risky and little room for aggressive pricing of consulting services Ownership is a venture capital firm, focused on profits which are never big enough . Company seems to be pruning itself for sale (2019) based on conversations with former employees Little interest in exploring markets outside the USA

Cardno2020-01-08

Discover more reviews about Cardno.