Cardno - Great Entry Level Position | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Cardno

"Great Entry Level Position"

Current Employee - Staff Economist in Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Staff Economist in Tampa, FL

Pros

Entrix gave me chance after graduating and has continued to aid my growth. I travel a lot with my position and they make sure every aspect of that process is seamless. Safety for workers is at the top the list for this employer and they make your you are properly trained and certified for all endeavors.

Cons

I travel a lot for work and sometimes its hard to coordinate personal life but in all I love working for this company,

Advice to Management

Give your project hires reviews and let them know what are their strengths and weakenesses

Other Employee Reviews for Cardno

"Good before they sold out, now it's all about meeting sales and profit goals"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Pros

The benefits package is good. There's a 401K matching, stock program, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, bonus, nice office space, co-workers are nice.

Cons

The firm is owned by a public Australian firm. Management keeps cutting costs and people. Your workload increases but your salary stays the same. They close the office the last week of the year and you have to use your PTO if you want to get paid.

2. "Strong camaraderie, weak leadership"

Current Employee - Staff Geologist in Tukwila, WA
    Current Employee - Staff Geologist in Tukwila, WA

Pros

If you enjoy a casual work environment, it is the most casual workplace I have worked. Manager and staff-level colleagues place a high priority on flexibility of schedule and significant level of autonomy in completing tasks.

Cons

Field employees aren't given the training necessary to excel. Limited client base prevents growth of the company and skill development.