Care Support - Great company to work for. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Care Support

"Great company to work for."

Former Employee - Executive Administrator to the Chief Executive Officer in Grand Junction, Mesa, CO

I worked at Care Support full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They really worked with thier employees. Raises were given liberally. Residents were prime concern. This was an assisted living company. The CEO had a very open door policy. I really took pride in my work there because I wanted to impress the boss.

Cons

Sometimes the work was overwhelming. I took over 3 positions at once and should have asked for more employee help.

Advice to Management

There should be an accountant as well as an office manager on staff. A receptionist also would have been nice. An HR Specialist would have also been nice instead of relying on one person to fill all these positions.

Other Employee Reviews for Care Support

1. "Support Care worker"

Former Employee - Quality Lead in Milwaukee, WI
    Former Employee - Quality Lead in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Care Support part-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Having a client that you take care of and being able to get to know them personally and professionally.

Cons

Having the client have to leave due to complications in their health.

Advice to Management

There wasn't any management around... only when I need to speak about my pay was there time when I will talk with anyone other then my client