Care.com - Supportive and welcoming. | Glassdoor

"Supportive and welcoming."

Current Employee - Membercare
Current Employee - Membercare

I have been working at Care.com part-time

Pros

I work in a remote work from home position and the flexibility they allow for scheduling makes a huge difference. They work hard to get us the infomraiton we need, and to keep us connected with was is going on at the main office.

Cons

Working remotely always has both the positives and negatives for it, but they do a great job making this a good work environment.

Other Employee Reviews for Care.com

"Great flexible work option for stay-at-home moms"

I worked at Care.com part-time

Pros

They offer a flexible schedule, ongoing training and support. You definitely feel like part of a community even though you are working remotely, which is very rare.

Cons

Unfortunately for me the salary was too low. I know as a general rule it's hard to find good paying, work-from-home opportunities. But I probably would have stayed with them longer if I were making more.

Advice to Management

Continue making yourselves available to employees. That level of support is appreciated.

"Software Engineer"

I worked at Care.com full-time

Pros

Very good learning experience. You will get exposure to wide range of technologies and systems. Experience at Care will definitely adds a lot to your skill set if you are a Developer or a QA engineer.
    Fun work culture and people are very nice

Cons

Extreme startup culture which means tons of work and very rigid dead lines. Also little underpaid as compared to similar positions on the market. Open office which means no cubicles which can be a big problem for those used to cubicles and calm work place environment.