CareCloud - Great innovative company on the cutting edge! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CareCloud

"Great innovative company on the cutting edge!"

I have been working at CareCloud full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been at CareCloud for less than a year. The company has a fantastic culture with some of the brightest talent in the industry. The executive team is top notch and have a collective and aligned pursuit for delighting customers and ensuring employees have the best work experience possible.

Cons

We are still in build mode so there is a lot to do. Bring your innovation and creativity in. Although there is much work, it's great for growth & development. How often does an individual get an opportunity to grow and build with the company?

Advice to Management

Our CEO recently visited our Boston location and the trip was a great success! The 2 hours spent with the team was very much appreciated. Keep up the efforts and open communications.

Other Employee Reviews for CareCloud

"Best Company I have Ever Worked For!"

Current Employee - Member of the Marketing Team in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Member of the Marketing Team in Miami, FL

I have been working at CareCloud full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Company promotes individuality, collaboration, creativity, and loving what you do so you don't have to work a day in your life. CareCloud is a place where your opinion is heard, appreciated, and acknowledged. Working at a startup involves a lot of "rolling up your sleeves" and working until the job gets done. If you are not looking for a high paced, energizing, and fun environment, maybe this isn't for you. Complacency Kills and We Aim to Amaze!

Cons

There is a lot of work to be done to get to where we want and will be. So working hard comes with the territory. This is not for the faint of heart, we only take and want the best and that's not for everyone! We are growing out of our "startup" phase and entering the Big Leagues.

Advice to Management

Continue hiring A+ players to ensure our success.

"Great Work Environment"

Current Employee - Collector in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Collector in Miami, FL

I have been working at CareCloud full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Carecloud has a fun and professional work environment with great employees and management. They provide great opportunity for individuals wishing to succeed and build a career.
    Its a pleasure to work for understanding and knowledgeable management whos doors are always open for conversation or questions, even the CEO has an open door policy, not seen in many places.

Cons

Carecloud is a growing company, constantly changing, downside would have to be keeping up with its fast pace.

Advice to Management

Management has accomplished to provide a very comfortable and professional environment for all employees, sending weekly emails updating employees on whats new with company, keeping everyone informed, making everyone feel like family.