CareCloud - I love this place! Everyday is so exciting I cant wait to get to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CareCloud

"I love this place! Everyday is so exciting I cant wait to get to work"

Current Employee - Director of Client Solutions in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Director of Client Solutions in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at CareCloud full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been in the workplace for over 44 years. This is the first time that people stop and listen to what I have to say. They treat me as a very important person and someone that is important to the complete organization.

Cons

Not enough time in the day

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, buy some running shoes your are going to need them to keep up with the sales team.

Other Employee Reviews for CareCloud

"Director of Client Services"

Current Employee - Director of Client Services Small Groups in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at CareCloud full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great team environment, great pay, a CEO that knows the industry, is active in the industry, and constantly meets with employees to improve his company.

Cons

5 years in industry compared to most our competitors that or 20 years.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing, it works!

"A unique, rewarding, and great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I have been working at CareCloud full-time

Pros

CareCloud has done what few if any other companies in the healthcare IT space have been able to do in a very short period of time- and in Miami of all places. There is a lot to be said and a lot of pride to be had working at CareCloud. The entrepreneurial spirit is still alive and kicking, and it is truly the platform positioned to be the force.com of healthcare.

The culture at CareCloud is great- Employees are friendly, greet each other with a warm smile, and are willing to work collaboratively together cross-department. Albert Santalo is a true visionary and is brilliant in explaining the future of the company. The State of CareCloud is always something to look forward- A quarterly reminder of how fast the company is growing and how truly incredible the milestones we have crossed are.

Cons

CareCloud is growing fast- and associated with that are growing pains. Still, growing pains are the best type to have.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work