CareOne - So not appreciative of their employees and disorganized. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CareOne

"So not appreciative of their employees and disorganized."

Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Hamilton, NJ
Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Hamilton, NJ

I worked at CareOne part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Inservices and getting IV certified

Cons

Patient care and accepting clients that are not appropriate
For the facility.

Other Employee Reviews for CareOne

"Loved this company in the beginning but became a nightmare at the end"

Former Employee - Department Manager in Jackson, NJ
    Former Employee - Department Manager in Jackson, NJ

I worked at CareOne full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

In the beginning I was offered a very lucrative benefit package, was paid a high salary, enjoyed working with my Administrator. The facility was newly renovated, it was clean, residents well cared for. I could make my own hours as long as my daily tasks were completed.

Cons

The company was once a very good one to work for, but with their changes in their corporate policies and daily procedures of running the facilities I would never work for them again. They do not treat their employees with respect. Their first care is for making money, they don't care about the residents they are suppose to serve. They buy the cheapest and most inferior products they can. The facilities are poorly equip. The food quality is poor. They basically treat their employees as disposable items. They don't care how long you have worked for them, if become to costly for them they will get rid of
     you.

Advice to Management

Take a good hard look at who you have working for you! You lost a huge amount of wonderful hard working dedicated people! Talk to your employees the are your best resource on how to do things better and how to cut costs....

"Don't give this company any of your energy or time"

Former Employee - Administrative in Fort Lee, NJ
    Former Employee - Administrative in Fort Lee, NJ

I worked at CareOne full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The corporate office has a gym, the hours are very reasonable, the building is very secure and difficult for outsiders to get into. The company has been known to have angry clients calling, coming by at times so without the extra security I would not feel safe.

Cons

Upper level management does not care about any of the workers. I repeatedly asked multiple higher-ups for advice and assistance with some issues and not only did I never get feedback, I never even got an email response from them. You are not part of a team environment, not made to feel welcome as a new employee, it is everyone for themselves and always watch your back.

Advice to Management

Treat employees with more respect. Answer questions/concerns. Stop treating us as if we are disposable.