CareOne - Horrible!! | Glassdoor

"Horrible!!"

Former Employee - Corporate in Fort Lee, NJ
Former Employee - Corporate in Fort Lee, NJ

I worked at CareOne full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

None that I can think of- Work from Home past my working hours all the time. Couldn't keep up with the workload while other employees were socializing.

Cons

This company has no respect for their employees. If you are in the management circle, you do no wrong. Company does not provide raises to their loyal employees but hire inexperienced people double their salary and overloads all the work to their current employees. If you speak up, you are then the next target. Management clearly goes around advertising which employees are their favorites and which ones they dislike. They will disclose demining derogatory comments as to who will be getting a raise and who will not. Company professional Atmosphere is gone. Care one is always looking to rehire the people that they fired because no one in their right mind wants to come back to work for them. There is No moral. If you are in the boys club, you are fine, if you are not, you don't even get included in regular communication, or company events. Outrageous!!!!

Advice to Management

Mr. Strauss, Hire people in Management who are not bios and who do not bring in their friends to work for your company who belittle your loyal employees. Take care of your employees by giving them raises.

Other Employee Reviews for CareOne

"SCARY."

Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Hackensack, NJ
    Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Hackensack, NJ

I worked at CareOne part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Pay was satisfactory. Hours were always available. Probably because everybody called out all the time. It was a job.

Cons

22 patients per nurse is ridiculously unsafe. Cover ups with incidents. Constant shortage of staff. Staff seems apathetic, generally unfriendly, and racially divided. Every day of work was scary, unsafe, and I constantly feared losing my license. They ride you during general orientation to perform nursing duties properly, but the operations on the actual nursing floor were horrendous.

Advice to Management

Not sure if there is a solution. I would never wish this kind of care on anyone ever.

"Archaic nutrition practices"

Current Employee - Dietitian in Toms River, NJ
    Current Employee - Dietitian in Toms River, NJ

I have been working at CareOne full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

ideal for new registered dietitians needing experience in LTC. Lots of emails regarding thing to focus on... If you need more to do. EMR in most buildings. Pay is competitive.

Cons

Dictator style management for nutrition services not reflecting current best practices. Management does not ask for input prior to implementing programs or changing formularies for nutrition related programs

Advice to Management

Organizational management training needed. Continuing education in LTC nutrition needed for management.