CarePlus Health Plans - Good at First | Glassdoor

"Good at First"

I worked at CarePlus Health Plans

Pros

Good Leadership, great co-workers, 401K, PTO, average salary.

Cons

Owned by Humana which aimed to fire 1300 people by 2018. If Humana wasn’t strong it affected CarePlus which was growing rapidly. Our department would not hire additional people and we were overworked. I was taking 100 calls a day at times with no light at the end of the tunnel. Constant overtime which can be difficult with those who have children. No upward mobility. No bonuses.

Advice to Management

Fight the greed of corporate for the sake of your people. It’s discouraging when the CEO is banking millions, top 5 executives salaries were raised by 90%!!! And you cant hire a single person to prevent employee burnout. This decimates morale in a 💓.

CarePlus Health Plans2018-04-02

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to work at"

Former Employee - Medicare Sales Representative in Doral, FL

I worked at CarePlus Health Plans full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Work hours flexibility and not stuck in an office

Cons

None that I can really say

CarePlus Health Plans2019-09-09
  2. "Low Salaries and Bad Management"

I have been working at CarePlus Health Plans full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great Co-workers Central Location in Bergen County

Cons

Low Salary Bad Management No Bonuses, No recognition of work Slow response from Management Dirty Building Dirty Bathrooms

Advice to Management

Recognize employees, Social Workers should be acknowledged during Social work week as should other specialties No team building activities Staff should not be asked to go to the fundraiser and then pay $100 dollars when you are not paying them that much to begin with Don't ask staff for donations for the fundraiser A lot of asking and no reciprocity

CarePlus Health Plans2019-05-13

Discover more reviews about CarePlus Health Plans.