CareerArc - Sales & Marketing | Glassdoor

"Sales & Marketing"

Former Employee - Sales Executive
Former Employee - Sales Executive

I worked at CareerArc full-time

Pros

Authentic and fair. Nice Ballance of work place rules and freedoms. Very smart people that genuinely seem to care about their company. Executives are very experienced and hands on. Great health bennifits. I have learned more here than any young Company that I have seen or heard of. Seems to have good advancement potential.

Cons

Not clear on what will happen with the company in the future as owners seem to sell their companies or maybe that's good

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Great place to work"

Pros

Great culture, open-door style management with no micromanaging.

Cons

They should allow for more upward mobility for employees that are promotion-worthy

"Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Sales Support Manager
    Current Employee - Sales Support Manager

I have been working at CareerArc full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been with CareerArc for over 2 years. This company has an amazing support system, great people at all levels of the company - everyone is supportive of each other in accomplishing the mission. The CEO and Management team are hands on with the staff from senior to part time assistants and make you feel appreciated which motivates you even more. I have worked years in a corporate environment and no other company compares to CareerArc. The company is full of positive energy .

Cons

I really have not encountered any downside. Every job has the day to day issues but overall I happy to work everyday.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! You make every employee feel important. There is no greater motivation tool. Money is always great but knowing you are appreciated and valued means more than any dollar amount.

Discover more reviews about CareerArc.