CareerBuilder - Great company where hard work is noticed through prizes, compensation and promotions! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CareerBuilder

"Great company where hard work is noticed through prizes, compensation and promotions!"

Current Employee - Online Sales Consultant in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Online Sales Consultant in Chicago, IL

Pros

1. Work/Life Balance – I never work over 40 hours!
2. Internal Promotions – I have been here for 1 year 3 months and have been promoted twice
3. Manager Support – My managers jump on calls, strategize accounts and provide feedback
4. Training – We have trainings all the time so I can improve my skills
5. Benefits – SUMMER HOURS, Wellness Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement
6. Fun Atmosphere – Position requires a LOT of work, but my work is noticed
7. My team does contests, team outings, fun incentives to keep us motivated.

Cons

1. This position has a lot of activity – high volume of calls, appointments but has very generous comp package for the work we do
2. This is not an easy position, it requires time, work, dedication but with a strong work ethic you can get promoted fast and make a lot of money

Advice to Management

Although we have an individual quota, it would be fun to also have a team goal so it gives us something to work towards together.

Other Employee Reviews for CareerBuilder

1. "CareerBuilder will consistently challenge you to learn more as a sales professional."

Current Employee - Major Account Executive in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Major Account Executive in Scottsdale, AZ

Pros

Pros:
    1. Solid corporate training program. T1 through T3
    2. Corporate sponsored education programs both within and beyone the companies boders.
    3. Excellent benetifs package.
    4. Excellent compensation package

Cons

Cons:
    1. Communication between groups is often in opposition of each other.
    2. Sometimes difficult to receive support and guidance from management or senior leadership.

Advice to Management

My advice to management would be to support a consistent message between the various groups, departments, and offices throughout the organization.

2. "Great Place to work!"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Chicago, IL

Pros

CareerBuilder offers great job growth, benefits, culture, and COMMISSION. I have been working here for a very long time and plan on continuing to do so.

Cons

Sometime direct management can be frustrating with some of the hoops you are required to jump through. challenging industry in a down economy

Advice to Management

To offer a better work life balance and leniency with taking time off work. work closer with the reps to understand exactly what the sales processes to implement new strategies.