Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great team environment and support

May 31, 2019 - Recruiter in Roswell, NM
    Business Outlook

Pros

CSU is like one big family. Management is very supportive and the teams are just that, TEAMS. Everyone works together for the betterment of the company, and they really believe in the greater goal. I love working here !!

Cons

System updates sometimes get slowed down or don't happen as quickly as needed.

CareerStaff Unlimited Response

HR Business Partner

You have it right! CSU has an amazing TEAM environment and we hold this dear to our heart. I can understand your frustration with system updates taking too long. I will absolutely give your feedback to our leadership team.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company

May 13, 2021 - Certified Nursing Assistant CNA in Kalamazoo, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome People, great to work for

Cons

none none none none none

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Really poor communication

May 11, 2021 - Registered Nurse in Winter Park, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was quickly placed in a position I loved

Cons

My insurance was delayed as someone entered my status as "casual" or pool rather than full time and not discovered until I went to apply for benefits. Then after leaving the company, someone entered my last day as the end of the month when my last day was actually the beginning of that month. Invoices began arriving for insurance payments! Still trying to get that adjusted as my recruiter does not answer my texts, I called the main office number and was told they are working remotely and would give someone the message, HR says to call my supervisor, who I did not have (that I know of) with Careerstaff. I finally got a name today and am hoping an email this this person who I've never heard of, will be able to fix this for me.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about CareerStaff Unlimited.