Carenet Healthcare Services - Like no place I've ever worked | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Carenet Healthcare Services

"Like no place I've ever worked"

Current Employee - Anonymous in San Antonio, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Carenet Healthcare Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There is so many pros to working at this company including very flexible schedules for every life event that is thrown your way, fun and exciting work related activities, employee recognition ceremonies, and probably the most important caring management. I have worked at Carenet for a few years now and I have seen it go from a small company through the hiring ramp up last year. It has been an exciting ride and a pleasure to be a part of. I often find myself smiling on the way into work because I truly love my job, enjoy the people I surround myself with and what the mission of this company is, to help people. I'm a firm believer that you get what you put in and life is what you make it and because of that belief I feel my experience here has been great. Nothing gets in your way of happiness unless you allow it. I have created some really great personal and professional relationships that I believe will last all because if this place.

Cons

Cons to this company is the lack of communication between departments. Often times things are not ready to go live and the employees notice this as it is visible by the leadership team running around trying to get things up and running, lots of lack of urgency. Create an open line of communication and follow through with it. This lack of communication has created postponements of programs which means no calling. This means individuals are not working and creates unhappy employees. I've seen leads run out and extended ETO occurs again unhappy employees then employees become upset with leadership and trust is then an issue.

Lack of policy enforcement, for example the dress code. You can walk around and see many that are dressed very professional and then others not so much. Easy fix enforce the policy and follow through with it. Be consistent.

Pay could be more competitive.

Advice to Management

Developed your employees more with monitoring and coaching. Give cost of living increases, enforce the policies for everyone. Be more prepared by working together with each other.

Other Employee Reviews for Carenet Healthcare Services

"Working at Carenet has been challenging and a totally awesome experience!"

Current Employee - Care Advisor RN in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Care Advisor RN in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Carenet Healthcare Services full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The pros of working at Carenet is that I get to work with great managers that are caring, considerate and fair. I love that we have super great benefits ie;PTO, 401K, medical/dental/vision plans and so much more.

Cons

Working at Carenet has been challenging in a good way. I don't have anything but good things to say.

Advice to Management

Doing a fantastic job!!!

"Very friendly and provides ongoing training and tools"

Current Employee - Care Advisor RN in Myrtle Beach, SC
    Current Employee - Care Advisor RN in Myrtle Beach, SC

I have been working at Carenet Healthcare Services part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Team work culture and ongoing training and tools

Cons

None so far as I believe it's what you make of in any job.