Cargill - Buena empresa | Glassdoor
  1. "Buena empresa"

Former Employee - Mantenimiento Industrial in Rosario, Santa Fe

I worked at Cargill for more than 3 years

Pros

Crecimiento Técnico, dictado de cursos respectivos al área aplicados en campo posteriormente, muy buena esta modalidad de trabajo en lo que respecta a distintos tipos de mantenimiento

Cons

No existen posibilidades de desarrollo, mucha jefatura para tan poca cantidad de operarios, supervisores no aptos para ejecutar el cargo que corresponde.

Cargill2018-04-25
  1. "Great place to work"

Former Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Hopkins, MN

I worked at Cargill for more than a year

Pros

The people on my team were great to work with. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there. I learned a lot, dress code was more relaxed in the Hopkins office and they were fairly flexible if there was any reason you needed to work at home.

Cons

Parking got pretty tight unless you got there early. I can't think of anything else specific to Cargill itself.

Cargill2019-08-14
  2. "Lots to offer at Cargill!"

Current Employee - Engineer in Iowa Falls, IA

I have been working at Cargill full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great company, good benefits, safety focused workplace, values driven, opportunity to grow, dedication of employees very high, team work focused

Cons

Canned messages and corporate buzzwords

Advice to Management

Haters be hating, don’t worry about these reviews. be bold and proactive in changing opinions, leaders have a responsibility to deliver hard truths and be receptive to hard truths.

Cargill2019-08-14

Discover more reviews about Cargill.