Caribou Coffee - Experience, employees and company overall is great, | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Caribou Coffee

"Experience, employees and company overall is great,"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woodstock, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woodstock, GA

Pros

Product is up to standard and worth the price, setting is cozy and inspirational, company stands for great things!

Cons

Compensation and benefits could stand to improve.

Advice to Management

You all are doing a fantastic job!

Other Employee Reviews for Caribou Coffee

1. "It's okay"

Current Employee - Barista in Lorton, VA
    Current Employee - Barista in Lorton, VA

Pros

It's a very easy job, and you have a lot of free time on your hands most of the time. You get many free drinks for yourself during your shift, and you get to meet a lot of new people. My manager is nice, but she can be rude sometimes.

Cons

The pay is low, and a lot of my supervisors make mistakes and I get blamed for them because I'm the newbie. Sometimes it's unfair, but I learn to deal with it.

Advice to Management

They should hire more competent people as supervisors. My manager is great, but my supervisors are a pain. My manager is great though.

"Horrible pay, benefits and get ready to move stores- Often"

Current Employee - Store Manager in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Minneapolis, MN

Pros

free shift drink
    not a tough business to manage

Cons

no 401k match
    low pay for what the store generates in profit and compared to other similar companies
    no room to move up
    store managers are moved around frequently - store manager for 4 years in 9 different stores!
    They want to overstaff the stores, now no one in my store can get more than 10-15 hours because of this,
    DMs are moved around as frequently as store managers
    Hard to believe that a company that goes through this much milk doesn't recycle! my store throws away over empty 150 milk jugs each week!!!!

Advice to Management

Let your stores be themselves- the dress code is too tight, employees cannot show off their personality
    reevaluate your pay scale stores can easily afford to pay their managers 5-7k more per year and give most of their staff a $1 raise- this would lower turnover and you could actually build a culture in your stores.
    Recycle!