Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Words Cannot Do Justice

Nov 23, 2020 - Engagement Coordinator in Whitesboro, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Goodness, where do I even begin? I'll list as many pros as I can: 1.) Cariloop maintains an employee-centric mindset, where employees - above all other things - come first. Period. And yes, the compensation does reflect that, as well as the fact that you will never be made to feel guilty for taking some time away, or for being sick. 2.) In all my years of working, my opinion has never mattered. They do at Cariloop. My opinions aren't just listened to, though, they are acted upon, as well. 3.) You will never meet a happier, more passionate group of people. We love what we do, and we really are a family, complete with many different personalities, age groups, and demographics. 4.) Their focus on equality, diversity, and human rights. Not just saying, but DOING what's right, as well as inventing new ways in which we CAN do what's right. Unheard of! 5.) Recognition. Accomplishments never go unnoticed, no matter how small. 6.) You will always be treated with respect, no matter what. 7.) This company was built on empathy, and wanting to make the lives of struggling caregivers better, no matter how big or small their problem. 8.) Employees are hired with the intention of them never leaving. Cariloop doesn't WANT an employee to leave, and you are made to feel it. Hence their extremely low (almost non-existent) turnover rate. The hiring process is LEGIT because of how important employees are to this company. 9.) Being surrounded by humor, candor, and compassion every single day. 10.) A wonderfully flexible work schedule 11.) Working here will make you realize that Cariloop is the way things SHOULD be, the way EVERY company in the world should operate. 12.) Magical 13.) If you're waiting for the other shoe to drop, there isn't one.

Cons

Absolutely nothing. Not a single thing.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best Company Culture

Jun 21, 2021 - Customer Success Manager in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Cariloop is not a 'job', it is a family. Everyone at Cariloop came there with a purpose and goal to help others. Each person is intentional and committed to our mission and leadership deeply cares. It's unlike anywhere else!!

Cons

no cons at all :)

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

AMAZING place to work!

Feb 21, 2021 - Care Coach
    Business Outlook

Pros

Unbelievable company culture, awesome team members, supportive and caring leaders, transparent communication, philosophy on time away, efficient HR, a genuine commitment to the mission, thoughtful decision-making, receptive to feedback and suggestions, encouraging environment for growth, generous benefits package

Cons

Nothing! This company is so very thoughtful and intentional in everything they do. This approach starts at the top and trickles down. It has truly been amazing to watch this team grow in numbers recently, but still maintain an exceptional culture.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Cariloop.