Carl's Jr - Fast paced and always busy, management is the worst | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Carl's Jr

"Fast paced and always busy, management is the worst"

Current Employee - Cook
Current Employee - Cook

I have been working at Carl's Jr part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working as a team was very good. Majority of my coworkers are willing to help. Discounts of 50% off food when on breaks and 20% off any other time.

Cons

The place is always busy and fast paced. If you are the cook, as I am, you will fall behind on orders. You constantly get yelled at my management and even some of the rude cashiers about not putting out the food fast enough. All orders had to be out in under 3 minutes, which is nearly impossible when customers order 6+ burgers.

But the worst of it all was when you had weekly upper management come in to inspect the place working efficiently. They never praise the employees, they just hassle us about the mistakes we do. Every employee hates them.

Advice to Management

Work with the crew members and not hassle them. We do our best to provide great service.

Other Employee Reviews for Carl's Jr

1. "Cashier @ 16"

Pros

40% while working. In terms of fast-food, it is actually pretty decent. All my coworkers were really nice, and I hope they jumped ship as fast as they were able to.

Cons

Pretty much everything Carl's Jr. runs its business in a way that is antithesis to my ideals-kindness, customer service, etc. I feel like 2nd graders could do their jobs for them because all of the top-management decisions made no sense whatsoever.

Advice to Management

Stop using sexist commercials in an attempt to brand yourself as some "manly establishment". It's disgusting and it also doesn't make sense. A lot of Mcdonald's revenue comes from catering themselves to children and their tired. over-worked moms. You're not going to get that share of the market with your lazy commercials.

2. "Crew Member"

Pros

Friendly coworkers and management. Discounts on meals. Opportunities to cross train.

Cons

It can be stressful during rush hours.