Carta - Keep Going | Glassdoor

"Keep Going"

Current Employee - Implementation Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Carta full-time for less than a year

Pros

Carta is very transparent. Management is very effective at sharing information throughout the company. Benefits are on par with that you would expect from a FinTech company. The vision for the company and potential is insane (in a good way). Carta has a very pioneering spirit that transmits through the different departments. There is also a feeling of delegation where micro-managing typically doesn't occur. Henry,... the CEO, seems just as blown away as new features are presented as the rest of us, suggesting that he has full confidence in every department and is not watching over everybody's shoulder. Great work-life balance. Great Maternity/Paternity Leave. Great 401k match!

Cons

I think career growth and movement is always a need in every company. In a start-up environment, this can sometimes be overlooked. Carta is making great steps to increase this benefit so I would simply encourage you to keep going. Company swag could continue to improve as well.

Advice to Management

Continue to encourage career growth and growing within Carta. Some of us want to stay with the company for a long time and hiring from within facilitates that. Continue to encourage and reward innovation/creative thinking at all levels.

Carta2019-01-10

Other Employee Reviews

"Killer company culture and growth opportunities in a very people-forward environment."

Current Employee - Implementation Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Carta full-time for less than a year

Pros

Growth Opportunities Solid Leadership Good Benefits Great Office Location

Cons

Disappointing Base Salaries Difficult Parking Cramped Office

Carta2019-11-30

"Carta is a great place to grow as an engineer as we scale into the top equity management and private liquidity platform."

Current Employee - Full Stack Developer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Carta full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fast growing company Equity growth with frequent liquidity opportunities Daily catered lunch and Friday group restaurant trips Passionate and caring executive team Shiny new office in San Francisco with fantastic city views I love the product I'm working on building. I think it'll be a game changer for private equity liquidity.

Cons

They did away with annual bonuses a couple years ago, which seems odd since we're growing very fast.

Advice to Management

Many silicon valley companies offer annual bonuses. Please bring this back.

Carta2019-10-18

Discover more reviews about Carta.