Carta - What is your favorite part of working at Carta? The people! | Glassdoor

"What is your favorite part of working at Carta? The people!"

Current Employee - Recruiting Coordinator

I have been working at Carta full-time for more than a year

Pros

Any time I start talking about where I work, I always get that question: "What is your favorite thing about working there? " and it always comes down to the people we work with. As a company going through hypergrowth, it's impossible to be perfect, but we're really good at surrounding ourselves with great people and trying our best to scale the organization with transparency and integrity.

Cons

As with any company growing at the same rate as we are, adding processes and hierarchy comes with its setbacks. Not all are happy with all the changes and sometimes it's hard for some to see the big picture and why in the long run, those are better for the company as a whole.

Advice to Management

Keep making sure we only hire the best people and that only the best people stay onboard. We spend more time with our coworkers than family and spouses, so who starts and stays with us is a critical decision for everyone's wellbeing. Stay transparent. The level of transparency in this company is one I've never seen before and it makes employees feel like they're not just a number.

Carta2019-03-29

Other Employee Reviews

"Killer company culture and growth opportunities in a very people-forward environment."

Current Employee - Implementation Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Carta full-time for less than a year

Pros

Growth Opportunities Solid Leadership Good Benefits Great Office Location

Cons

Disappointing Base Salaries Difficult Parking Cramped Office

Carta2019-11-30

"Carta is a great place to grow as an engineer as we scale into the top equity management and private liquidity platform."

Current Employee - Full Stack Developer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Carta full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fast growing company Equity growth with frequent liquidity opportunities Daily catered lunch and Friday group restaurant trips Passionate and caring executive team Shiny new office in San Francisco with fantastic city views I love the product I'm working on building. I think it'll be a game changer for private equity liquidity.

Cons

They did away with annual bonuses a couple years ago, which seems odd since we're growing very fast.

Advice to Management

Many silicon valley companies offer annual bonuses. Please bring this back.

Carta2019-10-18

Discover more reviews about Carta.