Cover image for Cartier

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Employee

Sep 26, 2022 - Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity for mobility, great leadership, and perks.

Cons

The company is growing so fast there is not enough room in the office to accommodate everyone.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing company and brand

Oct 1, 2022 - Customer Experience Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

The most important thing there are people. Employee are very valuable there, you can feel safe and protected. Tremendous history and beautiful unique jewelry. Very generous benefits.

Cons

Have not found it yet

Cartier Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased to see that you are having a great time working with us, and we would like to thank you for your valuable contribution. At Cartier, we prioritize the well-being and everyday health of our people and we are pleased to hear that you are feeling safe and protected. We are glad that you enjoy the benefits we offer. We strive to make them competitive in the marketplace, and we develop them based on what is valued by you and your colleagues. We wish you continued success at our Maison and appreciate you sharing your feedback with us.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good company

Nov 19, 2022 - Operations Coordinator in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great discount and benefits are better than any other retailer I’ve worked for.

Cons

Hard to move up as positions don’t open up often. Rules and expectations are changing all the time, it is hard to keep up to be compliant with the standards.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Cartier.

Cartier Photos

+ Add Photo
Cartier photo of: Cartier Hong Kong has been recognized as a "Caring Company"€
Cartier photo of: Office THAI
Cartier photo of: Manufacture
Cartier photo of: Interns Paris
Cartier photo of: Marine Manon - Switzerland
Cartier photo of: Hannan Lalioui - UAE
Cartier photo of: Oleg and his colleagues

Cartier Job Seekers Also Viewed