Cartus - A place to feel empowered to grow and have a positive impact on the experience of my team and our transferees. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Cartus

"A place to feel empowered to grow and have a positive impact on the experience of my team and our transferees."

Current Employee - Client Services Manager in Redmond, WA
Current Employee - Client Services Manager in Redmond, WA

Pros

Excellent work life balance and benefits package. This is an organization that values the well being, health, and succuess of it's employees and for that I am proud to be a part of it. Cartus is the industry leader in many facets of relocation--both domestic and international--so it's great to be on the forefront of that. We also have tremendous internal and extrernal technologies at our fingertips which make the job easier.

Cons

I think the main area where change is needed is in the area of salary. I don't feel we are competitive in this regard and we need to "catch-up" to the larger marketplace.

Advice to Management

N/A

Other Employee Reviews for Cartus

1. "Cartus is like a second family"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Pros

People are respectful of each other. They work together, not against each other.

Realogy leadership does a great job of communicating with employees.

Work/life balance is great.

Cons

Real estate market has been challenging financially

Advice to Management

Many companies have a hard time connecting Senior Leaders with "lower level" employees. You have the tools/skills to be better at this than you currently are. Connect with employees.

2. "It's all what YOU make it!"

Current Employee - Manager in Danbury, CT
    Current Employee - Manager in Danbury, CT

Pros

Cartus offers flexibility in schedules as business needs allow. This has been great for many young mothers/fathers and others that have had family and personal needs for flexible time. The people around you are great to work with and very supportive.Cartus offers excellent training opportunities and business development.
    Have been here for many years but have worked for other companies as well.....people complain way too much...
    Cartus tried to offer many incentives in the down economy when many companies were laying people off...those "extras" are always fun and help boost moral.

I have read many of the disgrundled reviews....I myself have been in about 12 different departments over my Cartus career....some have been great...some I couldn't wait to get out of...not everyone is cut out for every job, but that's the beauty of this company, you can move to another department and it may be the perfect fit and in the meantime you've learned something new!

Cons

Director level and above position do not open up very frequently which can make it feel like eternity until you can move up to that next level regardless of how hard you work.

Everyone always wants more money....so while I don't think the pay is horrible I'd love more!