Cascade Management - This Company Wants You To Be Successful! | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

Featured Review

"This Company Wants You To Be Successful!"

Current Employee - Community Manager in Newberg, OR
Current Employee - Community Manager in Newberg, OR

I have been working at Cascade Management part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Even as early as during my resume submission, Cascade contacted me and worked with my schedule to interview. During the recruiting process, I felt important and their staff was constantly in contact with me. During the training period, as a new employee I already felt valued and the training and human resources staff were helpful every step of the way. Since I have been at my position, everyone has been so helpful with guidance, training, and assistance that it was obvious that they wanted to help me be successful and happy in my new position. Management, compliance, and accounting go out of their way to help me anytime I have a question. There is informative, ongoing training. I feel listened to and I continue to feel valued. Even though I work onsite separate from the corporate office, I still always feel like part of the team.

Cons

After almost a year with this company, I don't have any complaints because I feel like everyone does the best they can to accommodate the needs of the employees.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! Feeling valued and listened to makes all the difference in the world!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Support, Career Development and Great People"

I have been working at Cascade Management full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The ability to work on a variety of projects that impact different departments, in addition to helping support the community with Affordable Housing options. Its a company with a heart. Teams collaborate and work to solve together!

Cons

Keep working to implement new and updated technologies. Growth and change can be tough, but for the right reasons, its all worth it.

Advice to Management

Keep recognizing the great team members in the entire company. Looking forward to holding an Annual Education Conference again in 2019 and working as a larger unit on the development of our peers.

"Lack of info and training to employees at sites."

I worked at Cascade Management full-time

Pros

Great CEO, some corp employees are really sweet.

Cons

Nepitisum is rampant, terrible top down communication. Focused on Oregon laws but operates in 3 states.

Advice to Management

Complete job discriptions with facts not vague guesses. Train employees more! 3 days is not enough! At least try to retain good management professionals. Dont be blind to mid/high (PMs & RPMs) management's seedy behaviors. Stop violating VAWA, HUD, EOH, ADA, and WSHFC rules and laws. Treat bottom level employees as if you value the hard work they do. Reward hard working bottom level employees for saving your properties. Work for the owner but with the tenants. Actualy hire PM's that know how to do their job and the jobs below them. They should not need to ask how to do their job from assistant site managers. They should also not waste their entire team's day (including travel expences) to share one sentence of info. Also stop punishing employees for impossible to complete tasks simply becaus the PM was told to hold "someone" responcible. Lastly when you state that there is an open door policy for conserns dont ignore when employees reach out to you.

Discover more reviews about Cascade Management.