Cascade Natural Gas - Great little utility company in the Pacific Northwest that I'm glad has taken me in. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Cascade Natural Gas

"Great little utility company in the Pacific Northwest that I'm glad has taken me in."

Current Employee - Rates & Conservation Analyst in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Rates & Conservation Analyst in Seattle, WA

Pros

Fellow employees are EXTREMELY knowledgeable about the business (which helps a ton because I had no prior utilities experience) and are more than willing to share their knowledge.

Very attractive benefits and compensation package. I won't lie, you work hard for it but in terms of OT the emphasis on work/life balance is highly appreciated.

While being very professional in terms of business, the people working at CNG are very friendly and regularly scheduled holiday events are highly entertaining.

Cons

No different than most other jobs in that there are certain projects that require more work and hours usual. On balance though, these projects are tackled as a team and the late nights are very few and far between.

Advice to Management

Maintain the emphasis on communication. I say this because it is obvious (or at least there seems to me) that there is an explicit effort to speak with employees, disseminate even high-level corporate information, etc.

Other Employee Reviews for Cascade Natural Gas

"Great Company to work for."

Former Employee - Engineer Associate
    Former Employee - Engineer Associate

I worked at Cascade Natural Gas full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Cascade provides a really good work environment with great benefits and awesome co workers.

Cons

Only Con is lack of training for non union employees.

"Pretty good place to work"

Pros

Nice people, good benefits, room to grow

Cons

Office location, was better in Seattle