CaseStack - Great place to work | Glassdoor

"Great place to work"

Former Employee - Client Development Manager

I worked at CaseStack full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Freedom to make decisions that are best for the client. Work life balance and decent pay.

Cons

Benefits are expensive, some managers need management training.

Continue reading
    CaseStack2019-05-11

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Excellent Company, Excellent Environment"

Current Employee - N/A in Fayetteville, AR

I have been working at CaseStack full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great company culture, fellow employees are extraordinarily helpful and always willing to show new people the ropes. Non-competitive environment where everyone is working to make the company better. All opinions are welcome and nobody is looking to undercut others to get ahead. I've worked in a variety of fields since college including military and this is what I was always hoping to find post military. It is not uncommon to find the CEO walking around talking to the lowest level associates. Managers know how to lead-this is incredibly important, you will not find this elsewhere. I am extremely familiar with leadership techniques and this is very seldom seen in Supply Chain Management.

Cons

You're not going to get paid a lot of money, don't expect that. But the flexibility and the environment well more than make up for this shortcoming. You will be working in cubicles but they might as well take down the barriers, they do not prevent people from making friends and communicating.

Continue reading
    CaseStack2019-11-20
  2. "Supply Chain Analyst"

Supply Chain Analyst

I worked at CaseStack

Pros

Learn a lot about supply chain very quickly, so you are in a great position to leave for a better job after ~1yr.

Cons

Extremely mediocre pay, management can be incompetent & very stressful to work under, general disorganization within the company. Definitely going to get swallowed up by Hub soon, which would be for the best. I would definitely not recommend this company to recent college grads.

CaseStack2020-03-06

Discover more reviews about CaseStack.