CaseStack - Great First Job Out of College | Glassdoor
  1. "Great First Job Out of College"

Former Employee - Sales Coordinator in Fayetteville, AR

I worked at CaseStack full-time for more than a year

Pros

I started my position at CaseStack right out of college and it gave me a lot of great experience dealing with customer service in the 2 years that I worked there. I was able to take the knowledge that I gained from my customer service experiences, serving as liaison between the freight companies and the sales reps, and the capability to balance the customers needs as well as the sales reps needs to help me get the job that I have and love now. It was definitely not my idea of a career, but it was a great stepping stone to get to my career. Although the pay was mediocre, they gave quarterly bonuses based on performance and yearly raises (FYI - the better at your job, the more of an asset you are to them, so the better the raise in an effort to keep you there). The community at CaseStack was great; they always had some kind of league going on (softball, kickball,bowling, etc), and the holiday parties were always fun too.

Cons

Hourly so not much flexibility for those with children that need to leave ASAP and no option to work from home if needed. PTO had to be taken in 4 hour increments so you couldn't leave a couple of hours early to attend a doctor's appointment. The only way around it was that sometimes I was allowed to shorten or cut out my lunch so that I could leave an hour early to make it to an appointment. I felt way too micromanaged as a young adult even though I was excellent at my job. If I took a 5 minute break to check my phone after being glued to the computer for 4 hours straight, the manager would just so happen to be walking by to check on us and I would get in trouble for having my phone out - I'm not a child, I was capable of getting my work completed and had time to take a small break. Most days I was SO SWAMPED that 8 hours in the day just weren't enough - this could also be a pro considering the day always flew by.

Continue reading
    CaseStack2019-10-15

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Excellent Company, Excellent Environment"

Current Employee - N/A in Fayetteville, AR

I have been working at CaseStack full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great company culture, fellow employees are extraordinarily helpful and always willing to show new people the ropes. Non-competitive environment where everyone is working to make the company better. All opinions are welcome and nobody is looking to undercut others to get ahead. I've worked in a variety of fields since college including military and this is what I was always hoping to find post military. It is not uncommon to find the CEO walking around talking to the lowest level associates. Managers know how to lead-this is incredibly important, you will not find this elsewhere. I am extremely familiar with leadership techniques and this is very seldom seen in Supply Chain Management.

Cons

You're not going to get paid a lot of money, don't expect that. But the flexibility and the environment well more than make up for this shortcoming. You will be working in cubicles but they might as well take down the barriers, they do not prevent people from making friends and communicating.

Continue reading
    CaseStack2019-11-20
  2. "Supply Chain Analyst"

Supply Chain Analyst

I worked at CaseStack

Pros

Learn a lot about supply chain very quickly, so you are in a great position to leave for a better job after ~1yr.

Cons

Extremely mediocre pay, management can be incompetent & very stressful to work under, general disorganization within the company. Definitely going to get swallowed up by Hub soon, which would be for the best. I would definitely not recommend this company to recent college grads.

CaseStack2020-03-06

Discover more reviews about CaseStack.