Casey's General Stores - I love my job at Casey's General Store here in Dexter, MO, it is a great work environment. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Casey's General Stores

"I love my job at Casey's General Store here in Dexter, MO, it is a great work environment."

Current Employee - Cashier in Dexter, MO
Current Employee - Cashier in Dexter, MO

Pros

It is an easy job. The people I work with are great. The managers are great. You don't get over worked. Its a great working environment. You get to meet tons of different people. Overall it is a great place to work.

Cons

Not all of the customers are satisfied therefore they do not treat you the way they should. Some costumers take out their anger and their issues on you even if you had nothing to do with it. You have to make a lot of coffee.

Advice to Management

I don't think I have any thing to advise the management. I think that management is doing a great job in my area.

Other Employee Reviews for Casey's General Stores

"just love working with the public!!"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Tomah, WI
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Tomah, WI

Pros

Everyone loves Caseys pizza! There is nothing hard(unless you make it hard)about working at Caseys!! Or ya get 20 pizzas for lunch!! :)

Cons

Really can't think of any. Maybe shoveling in the winter. Or watching everyone outside on a beautiful spring day! Wishing you were out there!

Advice to Management

Can't think of much. Maybe change up some of the food for the warmer, maybe corndogs,salads,some kind of wraps, something healthier.

2. "I love what i do, and really enjoy the interaction with the public."

Current Employee - Make Donuts, Breakfast, and Subs/Cashier in Neoga, IL
    Current Employee - Make Donuts, Breakfast, and Subs/Cashier in Neoga, IL

Pros

The managers go above and beyond to make sure everyone has a schedule they can work easily with.

Cons

Only the managers and 1 employee are full time....everyone else is only part time.

Advice to Management

Those with super work performance and attendance should be offered full time.