Casey's General Stores - I love my job at Casey's General Store here in Dexter, MO, it is a great work environment. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Casey's General Stores

"I love my job at Casey's General Store here in Dexter, MO, it is a great work environment."

Current Employee - Cashier in Dexter, MO
Current Employee - Cashier in Dexter, MO

Pros

It is an easy job. The people I work with are great. The managers are great. You don't get over worked. Its a great working environment. You get to meet tons of different people. Overall it is a great place to work.

Cons

Not all of the customers are satisfied therefore they do not treat you the way they should. Some costumers take out their anger and their issues on you even if you had nothing to do with it. You have to make a lot of coffee.

Advice to Management

I don't think I have any thing to advise the management. I think that management is doing a great job in my area.

Other Employee Reviews for Casey's General Stores

"just love working with the public!!"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Tomah, WI
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Tomah, WI

Pros

Everyone loves Caseys pizza! There is nothing hard(unless you make it hard)about working at Caseys!! Or ya get 20 pizzas for lunch!! :)

Cons

Really can't think of any. Maybe shoveling in the winter. Or watching everyone outside on a beautiful spring day! Wishing you were out there!

Advice to Management

Can't think of much. Maybe change up some of the food for the warmer, maybe corndogs,salads,some kind of wraps, something healthier.

2. "It's a very interesting place to work, not like anyother and i really do enjoy it for the most part."

Current Employee - Clerk/Cook in Doniphan, MO
    Current Employee - Clerk/Cook in Doniphan, MO

Pros

My store mananger,and a fairly decent environment, and the assistant managers are not half bad either.

Cons

The hours; and when your busy, you dont necessarly have someone to help it; the prices are too high

Advice to Management

always have a positive attitude and listen to what your employees are telling you, don't just ignore them, really listen.