Castor Electronic Data Capture - A wonderful place to work! | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"A wonderful place to work!"

Former Employee - Marketing & Growth in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Former Employee - Marketing & Growth in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I worked at Castor Electronic Data Capture full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The culture at Castor was exceptional when I worked there. Aside from the perks (friday drinks, snacks, team outings, lunch provided, etc.), employees are inspiring to work with. The team is close and supportive, everyone is friendly and accepting of personal differences, and there is emphasis placed on personal and professional growth - you really feel excited to be at work everyday.

I recommend working here if you want to be surrounded by intelligent, driven individuals who are always looking to improve and who genuinely care about the company they work for and about improving the world.

Cons

The atmosphere is fairly social, which can be distracting at times (luckily you can work from home 1 day per week!). I think it's better suited for extroverts but the team will be accepting of people who are more introverted, too.

Advice to Management

A better way to communicate with upper-level management, although I understand why this is less necessary/harder to do as the company grows.

Castor Electronic Data Capture Response

Feb 11, 2019 – Talent Acquisition Partner and Employer Branding Specialist

Hello from The People Team,

Firstly, we would like to thank you very much for sharing your review of what it was like to work at Castor. We truly value all our awesome Castorians and it's great to... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Amazing company, amazing team"

Current Employee - Product Owner in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
    Current Employee - Product Owner in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I have been working at Castor Electronic Data Capture full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Smart, motivated colleagues
    - Collaboration & respect within and across teams
    - Growing fast, lot's of opportunity
    - Genuine care for a healthy happy workplace from leadership

Cons

- Fast growth start-up/scale-up, so there's a lot to do ... but work/life balance is still respected by all

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

2. "I love working at Castor EDC!"

I have been working at Castor Electronic Data Capture full-time

Pros

The vision of the company as well as the driven, enthusiastic people working towards it will not leave you indifferent.

Everyone is considered an equal part of the team and is appreciated for their work with appropriate feedback given, as well as room for personal development and growth.

The work atmosphere is friendly and enjoyable; a lot of attention is paid to nourishing interpersonal relationships through group social events, which are loads of fun.

All of this, in addition to the innovative, fantastic product(s) make me love working at Castor!

Cons

The exponential growth of the company can lead to overwhelming tasks, but help is aways offered when necessary. The flat hierarchy is in general a positive, but in some cases causes a lack of guidance and standard management, especially for entry positions.

Discover more reviews about Castor Electronic Data Capture.