Casual Dining Group - Working here is satisfying, but room for improvement when company policy is passed down to individual management. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Casual Dining Group

"Working here is satisfying, but room for improvement when company policy is passed down to individual management."

Current Employee - Front of House Staff in Cobham, Surrey, South East England, England (UK)

I have been working at Casual Dining Group part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Commitment to training in theory is very good and there is a strong base to this, not always followed through in practise. Cleanliness and professionalism are big pros in this restaurant business.

Cons

Communication from higher management is not always in touch witht he needs of individual premises. Communication from higher management can appear haphazard, not fully thought through, frequently changes, and doesn't always translate into good implementation by my immediate management. I would benefit from more specific training. I have previously been full time, now part time.

Advice to Management

Encourage constructive criticism from all levels of staff. Encourage respect from all staff towards all staff.

Other Employee Reviews for Casual Dining Group

1. "Great Company"

Former Employee - Office Administrative in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Office Administrative in San Diego, CA

I worked at Casual Dining Group (More than a year)

Pros

Great company to work with. Treat employees

Cons

Not many cons. I had a great time with this company

2. "Nice place to work"

Current Employee - Restaurant Supervisor in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

I have been working at Casual Dining Group part-time

Pros

Good benefits, change menus twice a year. Lots of opportunities to progress.

Cons

Often short of staff. Too many vouchers and promotions stop managers from optimizing profits.

Advice to Management

Provide extra training to your staff, even when resources are limited..