Catalent Pharma - Lassen wir den Worten Taten folgen? | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Catalent Pharma

"Lassen wir den Worten Taten folgen?"

I have been working at Catalent Pharma full-time (More than a year)

(Translated from English)

Pros

Glaubt nie das, was gesagt wird. Nur schriftliche Verträge können vor dem Betrug schützen. Und sogar mit denen, wird man bei jeder Chance von ihnen ausgenutzt.

Cons

Viele Leute im oberen Management scheinen zu glauben, dass das Interesse der Angestellten sei, faul zu sein oder die Firma zu betrügen.

Advice to Management

Versucht nicht, eure Angestellten zu veräppeln.

Other Employee Reviews for Catalent Pharma

1. "Excellent company on the right track"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

I have been working at Catalent Pharma full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The companies Patient First focus has been pivotal in renewing an energy within the company. Employees are excited and feel a connection in the work they are doing every.

The company provides opportunities for growth and exposure to different projects and business areas for those who are willing to work for them. Hard work is rewarded.

Cons

Benefits could be better but are in line with the market.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, it is making a difference.

2. "My Opportunities with Catalent"

Former Contractor - Laboratory Associate in Morrisville, NC
    Former Contractor - Laboratory Associate in Morrisville, NC

I worked at Catalent Pharma as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Work environment and co-workers were spectacular. They were very helpful and not judgmental to other co-workers. The employees were willing to help newcomers with a Chemistry degree gain exposure to the Pharmaceutical Industry and which protocols and SOPs should be followed. As long as the work is completed and on time, there were no problems or conflicts whatsoever.

Cons

Management was at times sloppy. There was a huge restructuring of management at the Quality Control Department, the department I was employed in, during the entire time I worked there. Other than that, I had no problems whatsoever.

Advice to Management

I had a wonderful time and a great opportunity working for the people of Catalent. If I can give advice to management, I would say to look not only at the employee's degree, skills and qualifications, but also their personality, their eagerness and enthusiasm in working hard and contributing to the improvement of the company as a whole.

I would say this in regards to hiring entry-level, first time employees in general. People with the correct skills and qualifications need to be given a chance to prove their competence and contribution to the workplace.