KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 5 years

Currently overworked in all departments as of 2022

Jun 29, 2022 - Senior Project Coordinator in Kansas City, KS
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful humans work here. We do important work.

Cons

Overworked, no work-life balance, high turnover

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful

Catalent Pharma Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your experience with Catalent. I am sorry to hear about your experience. At Catalent we pride ourselves in continuous improvement for all areas of our business. Your feedback is what will help us to improve our employee experience at all levels.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Culture

Jul 22, 2022 - Talent Acquisition
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong culture, work life balance

Cons

There are no major improvements that could be made

Be the first to find this review helpful

Catalent Pharma Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your experience with Catalent. I am glad to hear your experience has been a positive one. At Catalent we are continually seeking to improve our employee experience and your feedback will make a difference as we continue on this journey.

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Bullies

Aug 7, 2022 - Manufacturing Technician II in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Good for people who just graduate and no experience -401k, other health benefits -Schedule is great

Cons

- Hostile Environment among technicians (Bullying, Harassing, Calling names, Threatening low employees especially with the supervisor ) - Negative Environment, employees would rather tear you down than help you be successful - Its like in high school, people only wanna hang out with their circles. I was always ignored and left out most of the time - Business refuses to work together, rather against each other - No internal investment for continuous learning). I wanted to work in lab and asked and for some reason never got the opportunity for it. - Technicians will always get the blame for everything. - Primitive software, compliancewire is compatible with internet explorer and they’re still using paper based logbooks even though they have Citrix. - Females usually get what they wanted most of the time in here. -Have no clue on how to help other employe. They’ll laugh at you instead of helping you out.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Catalent Pharma.

Catalent Pharma Photos

+ Add Photo
Catalent Pharma photo of: Members of our Talent Acquisition team volunteering for the local food bank!
Catalent Pharma photo of: Winchester Women in STEM