KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, more than 1 year

Bullies

Aug 7, 2022 - Manufacturing Technician II in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Good for people who just graduate and no experience -401k, other health benefits -Schedule is great

Cons

- Hostile Environment among technicians (Bullying, Harassing, Calling names, Threatening low employees especially with the supervisor ) - Negative Environment, employees would rather tear you down than help you be successful - Its like in high school, people only wanna hang out with their circles. I was always ignored and left out most of the time - Business refuses to work together, rather against each other - No internal investment for continuous learning, I wanted to work in lab and asked and for some reason never got the opportunity for it. - Technicians will always get the blame for everything. - Primitive software, compliancewire is compatible with internet explorer and they’re still using paper based logbooks even though they have Citrix. - Females usually get what they wanted most of the time in here. -Have no clue on how to help other employe. They’ll laugh at you instead of helping you out.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Catalent Pharma Response

We are sorry to hear of your experience. Catalent does not tolerate illegal discrimination and takes allegations of such very seriously. If you believe you were discriminated against, we urge you to contact Catalent’s Business Conduct Helpline ((800) 461-9330 (U.S.), +1 (720) 514-4400 (outside U.S.), or CatalentMSW.com) so that we may investigate and take appropriate remedial action.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great place to work!

Sep 20, 2022 - Quality Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Flexible -Great Communication -Good management -Enjoyable job

Cons

Can't really think of many

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Good Benefits and Good People

Sep 13, 2022 - Scientist in Bloomington, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Depending on your "status" as salary or hourly you kind of get more flexibility as a salaried employee, but they also expect you to be rather flexible. Coming in off shift hours for trainings, staying late to get the job done, etc. I appreciate the understanding between management that flexibility is important, not only to accomplish company goals, but to allow employees some flexibility in their own schedules when needed. Hourly employees will not have that kind of freedom. They are on a very strict attendance policy, which I can understand from an operational standpoint. Those positions require someone there to perform at a certain time. Just know that there is a big difference between those two types of positions at this company. I love the schedule. My work/life balance is a lot better only working 3 days a week. I feel we need to get away from the 5 day work weeks in general. They are just terrible for everything. It helps alleviate stress when you know you have a free day every week to see your doctor/go to the dentist/have the cable guy come over/etc. I love the people I work with. Most people are very proactive, and positive. We all have the same goals, getting the product out the door to our patients. We want to help each other out.

Cons

The company tries to grow too fast. And the seasoned employees are overworked, not only are they expected to perform their duties at a high level, but train a large number of incoming employees to also perform at a high level. The employees can't get the individual attention they may need because the trainers are overworked by this expansion. They are more focused on metrics and numbers than they are on people. It's great when you can measure your successes, when you can point to a number and say "look at how well we did this month, we got X number of batches shipped" but how can you measure the success of the people you helped developed or the opportunities you helped give them to grow? It's almost impossible to get a promotion here without some kind of nepotism involved. Especially when they can hardly hold a supervisor in the role. You can't be properly evaluated on your work or your contribution when you keep getting a new supervisor every 10 months or just don't have one at all for months. There's no one that's going to fight for you when promotions come up. That's how people get resentful in their jobs and leave for new positions or new companies.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Catalent Pharma.

Catalent Pharma Photos

+ Add Photo
Catalent Pharma photo of: Members of our Talent Acquisition team volunteering for the local food bank!
Catalent Pharma photo of: Winchester Women in STEM