Catalyst Prep - Very good and fun place to work! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Catalyst Prep

"Very good and fun place to work!"

Current Employee - Program Advisor in Santa Monica, CA
Current Employee - Program Advisor in Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at Catalyst Prep full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great, innovative product. Very strong team, everyone gets along very well and management hires talented, intelligent people. Fun holiday bowling parties!

Cons

Company is growing very quickly and sometimes it is difficult to keep up. Expand staff to service growing customer base.

Advice to Management

I would provide more thorough training for new hires.

Other Employee Reviews for Catalyst Prep

1. "Catalyst Prep supports its employees and provides a great working environment. Best job I've ever had."

Current Employee - Director of Instruction in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Director of Instruction in Miami, FL

I have been working at Catalyst Prep full-time (More than a year)

Pros

My experience with Catalyst Prep has been extremely special and unique. Very few companies have such focused missions, while also maintaining exciting, comfortable, and supportive company cultures. It's been a true pleasure working with my co-workers and superiors who are all hard-working, cooperative, and often incredibly humorous. We always share laughs, but also work together toward the ultimate goal of engaging and educating college bound high schoolers. The textbooks, by the way, are hilarious and witty, and that "voice" trickles down to the rest of the company. Bowling, Hibachi, and Karaoke nights are a plus!

Cons

There are very few cons to speak of: pay is competitive and commensurate with merits and experience, the higher-ups are always supportive and understanding, and co-workers are a delight. The great product has created a huge demand and large clientele, which often weighs heavily on management. People in these positions have to be willing to grind out the busy seasons.

Advice to Management

As you continue to grow quickly, do not lose sight of your fervent, start-up mentality and intimate company culture!

2. "Great company with friendly people, growing rapidly, and very good culture"

Former Employee - Director of School Partnerships
    Former Employee - Director of School Partnerships

I worked at Catalyst Prep full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Be your own boss and ability to establish and gain fantastic sales experience. Everybody is ready to help each other and the future growth opportunities are very exciting.

Cons

Benefits but to be expected at current state of the company.