Catapult Systems - Great Place to Work | Glassdoor

"Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Managing Consultant in San Antonio, TX
Current Employee - Managing Consultant in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Catapult Systems full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Catapult Systems has top notch people. The model is local people on local projects and that means not a lot of travel. They are not asking for tons of hours and promote a health work life balance. They spend a lot of effort to find the right person for the job that matches the technical needs and the corporate culture.

The company does care about the employees and fun events, annual parties, the Dream Machine are all examples of their efforts.

Cons

Catapult doesn't have the best internal training, though they are making efforts to change that. Employees are expected to keep on top of technical issues themselves on their own time mostly. Because the majority of the work is project based don't expect to build complex architectures, but rather specific solutions to the client's problems. Billing is what drives the company so time sheets are a must.

Salaries and compensation are in line with local consulting but are balanced by not having to travel much. Some bonuses are easy to get, others more difficult.

Advice to Management

Invest back into the company by improving the internal systems

Other Employee Reviews for Catapult Systems

1. "Best place I have ever worked!"

Current Employee - Special Projects Manager in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Special Projects Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Catapult Systems full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Catapult offers a great sense of stability. There are always new projects to work on and there is rarely any downtime. Catapult is very flexible with their employees. There are no time cards and you are able to work remotely fairly often.
    Catapult provided me with comprehensive training which has enabled me to become a stronger business professional. I sincerely look forward to coming to work each day and this is something that I have rarely experienced in my previous positions.

Cons

The only con that I can think of is that fact that Catapult seems to take on more work than the team can handle. It seems like our clients have to "get in line" because we don't have enough resources to support our current workload.

Advice to Management

Recruit new talent to lighten the load a little.

"I love my team and the growth potential of the company!"

Current Employee - Senior Lead Consultant in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Lead Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Catapult Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good team environment. Good community and collaboration amongst the different practice areas. If you are a Microsoft professional, Catapult is the place for you to grow your career! Management seems to care about everyone and openly communicates about the state of the business.

Cons

The growth is fun and the company is doing great, but with growth does come challenges. Right now we are working hard to bring on more team members to keep up with the client demand.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great team culture and continue our growth - but avoid growing so fast that we lose any of what has made us great along the way.