Catapult Systems - This is a great place to work and further your career. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Catapult Systems

"This is a great place to work and further your career."

Current Employee - Account Executive in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Account Executive in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Catapult Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Catapult has many great things going for it. I've worked here for just over six months and have enjoyed every bit of it. This is a privately owned company with no debt. The CEO is a very dynamic outgoing individual which does his absolute best to promote the Catapult culture and work ethic. The people that I work with are not only experienced and the best at what they do, but they all live the company culture of team work and collaboration. I can honestly say that I have not met anyone at this company that I did not like or would not hesitate to put in front of a client.

Catapult also does a very good job of supporting its employees to ensure that they are successful. They provide ongoing training and encourage employees to seek out opportunities to learn and to grow their knowledge within their field, whether that's sales or technical. Their internal support structure also works very well and has been instrumental for me in solving problems and providing the help I have needed to be successful.

One final Pro I want to add is the alignment that Catapult has with Microsoft. Catapult describes itself as "The Microsoft Services Company", and they really are. Catapult is successful because they work so closely with Microsoft in each geography they are in. This has opened doors for me with clients and has provided invaluable support from Microsoft itself in the pursuit of current and future business.

Cons

I currently have nothing to add here a con about working at Catapult.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. The culture that you have built within the company is, in my opinion, what has made Catapult successful.

Other Employee Reviews for Catapult Systems

"Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Managing Consultant in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Managing Consultant in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Catapult Systems full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Catapult Systems has top notch people. The model is local people on local projects and that means not a lot of travel. They are not asking for tons of hours and promote a health work life balance. They spend a lot of effort to find the right person for the job that matches the technical needs and the corporate culture.

The company does care about the employees and fun events, annual parties, the Dream Machine are all examples of their efforts.

Cons

Catapult doesn't have the best internal training, though they are making efforts to change that. Employees are expected to keep on top of technical issues themselves on their own time mostly. Because the majority of the work is project based don't expect to build complex architectures, but rather specific solutions to the client's problems. Billing is what drives the company so time sheets are a must.

Salaries and compensation are in line with local consulting but are balanced by not having to travel much. Some bonuses are easy to get, others more difficult.

Advice to Management

Invest back into the company by improving the internal systems

2. "Best place I have ever worked!"

Current Employee - Special Projects Manager in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Special Projects Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Catapult Systems full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Catapult offers a great sense of stability. There are always new projects to work on and there is rarely any downtime. Catapult is very flexible with their employees. There are no time cards and you are able to work remotely fairly often.
    Catapult provided me with comprehensive training which has enabled me to become a stronger business professional. I sincerely look forward to coming to work each day and this is something that I have rarely experienced in my previous positions.

Cons

The only con that I can think of is that fact that Catapult seems to take on more work than the team can handle. It seems like our clients have to "get in line" because we don't have enough resources to support our current workload.

Advice to Management

Recruit new talent to lighten the load a little.