Catapult Systems - Best company I have ever worked for, period! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Catapult Systems

"Best company I have ever worked for, period!"

Current Employee - Director of Service Delivery in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Director of Service Delivery in Washington, DC

I have been working at Catapult Systems full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

-Great work/life balance
-Excellent culture (family, fun, pride in the work we do)
-The best co-workers you could ask for

I have referred several friends to Catapult, the same way I ended up here, and they all love it too.

Cons

-There are areas that could use improvement, and Catapult is actively working to fix those. So I cannot call them "cons".

Advice to Management

-Keep doing what you're doing

Other Employee Reviews for Catapult Systems

1. "Right size, brilliant colleagues, amazing culture"

Current Employee - Manager of Delivery in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Manager of Delivery in Denver, CO

I have been working at Catapult Systems full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The variety and challenge of consulting and services without the downsides of constant travel and lack of connection/culture. Company has been in growth, expansion mode for the majority of my career, exciting to be contributing to building a great company that is such a desirable place to work.

Cons

This is a services organization so that might not be right for everyone, some may prefer working for a software company or industry IT job.

Advice to Management

Don't lose sight of the core values and unique culture as we enter the next phase of the company.

2. "This is a great place to work and further your career."

Current Employee - Account Executive in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Catapult Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Catapult has many great things going for it. I've worked here for just over six months and have enjoyed every bit of it. This is a privately owned company with no debt. The CEO is a very dynamic outgoing individual which does his absolute best to promote the Catapult culture and work ethic. The people that I work with are not only experienced and the best at what they do, but they all live the company culture of team work and collaboration. I can honestly say that I have not met anyone at this company that I did not like or would not hesitate to put in front of a client.

Catapult also does a very good job of supporting its employees to ensure that they are successful. They provide ongoing training and encourage employees to seek out opportunities to learn and to grow their knowledge within their field, whether that's sales or technical. Their internal support structure also works very well and has been instrumental for me in solving problems and providing the help I have needed to be successful.

One final Pro I want to add is the alignment that Catapult has with Microsoft. Catapult describes itself as "The Microsoft Services Company", and they really are. Catapult is successful because they work so closely with Microsoft in each geography they are in. This has opened doors for me with clients and has provided invaluable support from Microsoft itself in the pursuit of current and future business.

Cons

I currently have nothing to add here a con about working at Catapult.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. The culture that you have built within the company is, in my opinion, what has made Catapult successful.