Catapult Systems - Without a question, Catapult has been the best place I've worked, ever. I will retire with this company! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Catapult Systems

"Without a question, Catapult has been the best place I've worked, ever. I will retire with this company!"

Current Employee - Sales in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Sales in Denver, CO

I have been working at Catapult Systems full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I love this company both at a local and corporate level. Systems are mature and rock solid. There's a great attitude that permeates from the top down. The management team is fabulous, engaging and lead from example. This is a company where anyone can grow, develop and proudly carry the company flag. Or in this case, crest.

Cons

The only challenge I see is market driven. We are growing at such a fast pace, we need to have more consultants on board.

Advice to Management

I would consider offering a sabbatical program for long-term employment. Perhaps something like 1 week per year of employment once someone has fully vested 10 years. This could be a great incentive.

Other Employee Reviews for Catapult Systems

1. "Great place to work"

I have been working at Catapult Systems full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The company has an amazing culture, smart people, great teamwork, and opportunity to enhance your career while having lots of fun. The company exhibits its brand promise of Our people are easy to work with, We bring the whole team, and We always deliver on a daily basis.

Cons

If you are not passionate about what you do, you'll be in open pretty quick! Guess that is not a bad thing!!

Advice to Management

Keep doing the right things. Keep focus on employees and clients and company growth.

2. "Fair, Hard Working, Smart and Fun"

Current Employee - Managing Consultant in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Managing Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at Catapult Systems full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Tons of really smart people who are really focused on delivering great solutions for customers, they are very fair with employees and reasonable for work/life balance. Very low turnover, a great place for folks tired of the nonsense with the average consulting companies.

Cons

Client projects can be intense and challenging. Catapult doesn't have the same benefits as the full time travel consulting gigs, so that is a trade off.

Advice to Management

Expand to the West Coast and internationally, which will allow consultants to have more opportunity for growth.