Catholic Charities of The Archdiocese of Washington - Great co-workers, ok company | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Catholic Charities of The Archdiocese of Washington

"Great co-workers, ok company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I worked at Catholic Charities of The Archdiocese of Washington full-time

Pros

My department was awesome. My supervisor was helpful and flexible and my co workers were hard working, friendly, and trustworthy.

Cons

Upper managment didn't always seem accessible or supportive. My salary was low. Unstable work environement due to lay offs. Felt conflicts when my personal beliefs conflicted with Catholic beliefs. Organization actively campaigned against DC passing gay marriage laws.

Other Employee Reviews for Catholic Charities of The Archdiocese of Washington

1. "Great Place to Work"

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at Catholic Charities of The Archdiocese of Washington as an intern

Pros

Great environment, friendly staff, encouraging environment, non-typical "intern work"

Cons

Can't think of anything

2. "Solid Team"

I have been working at Catholic Charities of The Archdiocese of Washington full-time

Pros

Friendly Staff, Focused on Mission, Proactive

Cons

I wouldn't like to speak on the matter

Advice to Management

Hire more people in the department. More cross training

Work at Catholic Charities of The Archdiocese of Washington? Share Your Experiences

Catholic Charities of The Archdiocese of Washington