Catholic Health Initiatives - Good when IT was all in house | Glassdoor

"Good when IT was all in house"

Former Employee - Technical Analyst in Little Rock, AR

I worked at Catholic Health Initiatives full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Good Pay Good Insurance Good work environment

Cons

Understaffed Did not always back employees enforcing rules Always willing to bend or break rules for the right person instead of having a standard and sticking to it

Advice to Management

none

Catholic Health Initiatives2014-04-02
  1. "Pharmacy Resident"

Current Employee - Pharmacy Resident in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Catholic Health Initiatives full-time for less than a year

Pros

Incredible staff and a great learning environment - I'm very thankful that I did my residency here.

Cons

CHI Health CUMC - Bergan Mercy merged with a hospital this past summer. The transition went well overall, but there are still some kinks being worked out, and flu season has been a little stressful so far this year due to our high census.

Advice to Management

No advice to pharmacy managers - they do a great job with juggling all the staffing concerns, drug shortages, etc., and are very reliable individuals.

Catholic Health Initiatives2018-01-30

Catholic Health Initiatives Response

March 6, 2018Talent Sourcing Strategist

Thanks so much for posting this review! We appreciate your feedback!

2. "Good Entry level role"

Current Employee - Preoperative Support Specialist in Golden, CO

I have been working at Catholic Health Initiatives part-time for less than a year

Pros

Direct patient interaction and the ability for people wanting to explore medicine to see all of the poop and rewards that come with it.

Cons

Although the job is consistent it can be mundane cleaning work and if you are not a long-range thinker then mistakes can be made easily because of the routine work. Although be warned that there isn't much advancement in this field unless you have a RN degree.

Advice to Management

You all are pretending that you care about quality control, such as posting how much money each doctor spends on each case or how fast turnover times are. I've worked in manufacturing and know good quality measures and unless you provide more data and prove that you are creating an environment where effort will produce change then no one will take you seriously. Hollow words that can lead to resentment.

Catholic Health Initiatives2019-10-16

Discover more reviews about Catholic Health Initiatives.