Catholic Healthcare Partners - Catholic Healthcare Partners is a good place to work if you can handle the passive-agressive, political environment. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Catholic Healthcare Partners

"Catholic Healthcare Partners is a good place to work if you can handle the passive-agressive, political environment."

Current Employee - Home Office Employee in Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - Home Office Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

CHP pays relatively well for the Cincinnati market. The facilities are nice and the equipment is excellent.

Cons

For the most part, CHP hires from the outside for their director porsitions. As a result, don't expect much in the way of upward mobility, especially in certain departments. As a long-term employee, I and just about everyone else at my level knows that if we want to progress, we need to leave the organization.

Advice to Management

Communicate more openly, your cookie-cutter cya memos are very transparent and don't serve their intended purpose.

Other Employee Reviews for Catholic Healthcare Partners

1. "Springfield Regional Medical Center"

Former Employee - Cardiac Telemetry Technician/CNA in Springfield, OH
    Former Employee - Cardiac Telemetry Technician/CNA in Springfield, OH

I worked at Catholic Healthcare Partners full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

GREAT employees to work with. Lots of options for jobs and training. Lots of hours available if you want to work extra shifts. Great sense of satisfaction from helping patients and families that need our help.

Cons

Very understaffed. Employee recognition/incentives have gotten worse over the years. Very little face time with Supervisors and Upper Management... Night shift receives minimal support and the cafeteria offerings are limited.

Advice to Management

Take care of your PEOPLE first and treat them with dignity and respect and they will take care of the mission. Don't micro-manage people and give them what they are worth- they work hard, they deserve better pay and incentives like we used to get- Crunch pay, bonuses, etc... Invest your time and money in those who make the hospital run and less/smaller bonuses, perks, at the top where percentage raises take a lot more $$ out of the budget.

2. "Always changing"

Current Employee - Analyst I in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Analyst I in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Catholic Healthcare Partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good hr people is this 20 words yet nine ten eleven take thirteen fourteen fifteen sixteen seventeen eighteen nineteen twenty

Cons

Disorganized, recent cuts weren't done in a strategic manner, only cost savings was considered

Advice to Management

A happy workforce is productive