Catholic Healthcare Partners - CHP is a great employer, they care about their employees and the patients that they are serving. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Catholic Healthcare Partners

"CHP is a great employer, they care about their employees and the patients that they are serving."

Current Employee - Applications Coordinator in Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - Applications Coordinator in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Catholic Healthcare Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great compensation, Modern policies, Leadership cares about their employees, Up - to - date tools and resources for the job, great benefits, the company is active in their community and works with tons of other non-profit organizations to help those in need. I cant say enough about how great it is to work for this company. If you are willing to put in the time and effort to meet the demands of the job you will be rewarded both internally and externally for the work you do.

Cons

The company does not ever fire under performers so it is possible to be on a team where half of the team is carrying the weight of the other half.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. I love working here. The company culture is great and is an exact match to what leadership says the company culture is.

Other Employee Reviews for Catholic Healthcare Partners

"Catholic Healthcare Partners is a good place to work if you can handle the passive-agressive, political environment."

Current Employee - Home Office Employee in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Home Office Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

CHP pays relatively well for the Cincinnati market. The facilities are nice and the equipment is excellent.

Cons

For the most part, CHP hires from the outside for their director porsitions. As a result, don't expect much in the way of upward mobility, especially in certain departments. As a long-term employee, I and just about everyone else at my level knows that if we want to progress, we need to leave the organization.

Advice to Management

Communicate more openly, your cookie-cutter cya memos are very transparent and don't serve their intended purpose.

2. "Invoice Verifyer"

Pros

Flexible hours, close to home. Pushed me to learn things I never thought I could.

Cons

Not very accepting of employees differences in life.