Causes - Building a product that matters, with an amazing team of people. | Glassdoor
  1. Building a product that matters, with an amazing team of people.

Current Employee - Software Engineer () in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Causes full-time for more than a year

Pros

* Fulfilling work. Our users love to use Causes and there are some really good success stories that keep me motivated. * Great team. I learn something new every day and can always go to my teammates for help. * Real impact. It may be cliché but it's fun to be able to actually impact the product in a substantive way, every day.

Cons

* Long-term future of the company is unclear. (But that's pretty normal for startups)

Other Employee Reviews

1. Great Culture, Horrible Management

I worked at Causes

Pros

A wonderful culture full of nice, smart people.

Cons

Despite the intelligence of the team, management has no idea what they're doing. They have no experience running a company, or a product, and are severely lack interpersonal skills. It's sad to see so many nice, smart people wasting their time and talents on this product. Sean Parker kept the company afloat for years and has continued to do so after buying the company and renaming us Brigade.

2. Great coworkers, terrible leadership, no competition for funding leaves product without market fit

Former Employee - Technical in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Causes full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Coworkers were amazing. Loved pretty much all of them.

Cons

Low Salary. Immature Leadership. Sean Parker's injection of cash into a company that has no market.

Discover more reviews about Causes.