Cavalier IT - Very Good | Glassdoor

"Very Good"

Current Contractor - Senior Sharepoint Developer in New York, NY
Current Contractor - Senior Sharepoint Developer in New York, NY

I have been working at Cavalier IT as a contractor

Pros

My experience so far in terms of rate,salary on time & personal relation has been very good.
I took their training as well, which was pretty good & was beneficial.
The recrutiment teams puts in a lot of effort to find projects.

Cons

None according to me. N/A

Other Employee Reviews for Cavalier IT

1. "Sr. Proposal Writer"

Former Employee - Proposal Writer in Noida (India)
    Former Employee - Proposal Writer in Noida (India)

I worked at Cavalier IT full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexibility of Work, On time pay, Few People (other than HR, and Management) are good to work with,

Cons

Job Security- None, no matter how well you perform, whether you won business in Millions USD, they will chuck you out anytime, without even allowing to serve notice period. Neither the salary will be paid for the notice period. For more than 1 year I have been working for the company and achieved/exceed the expectations in terms of getting business for the company and still at the time of annual appraisal given the Role Redundancy for no reason, and they put my salary on halt for 60 days for worked month. Notice Period was not given, instead told that would be paid of notice period. As always that promise was also a fake one. Been paid for only the days I have worked for along with leave balance. So how can someone look future with such organization where no Job security and you can’t serve notice period which allows you to look for other options. HR Team, Senior Managers, CEO do not respond you for the explanation for the reason.
    Retention: They do not have retention plan, promises given but never acknowledge them formally, playing smart.
    Bonus and Appraisal- None given, instead denied.
    Promises: HR team, Hiring managers will make so many promises but none will be executed. In my case, I was offered and interviewed for Proposal Manager Title, however at the time of Joining given title Sr. Proposal Writer. When I raised the concern the HR team explained that this happened because the Hiring VP (who interviewed me for PM title) has left the company before your joining and we can give you this title right now and they tried to convince that it will be taken care soon. Which Never Happened BTW.
    HR Team- Noida is not a safe place to be, been robbed just outside of the office building at 9PM. Raised question to HR team about security the answer given was to be careful. “What a Solution”. Raised issue to Higher Management they given work from home as full time basis and I worked for 10 months from home until the Role Redundancy given.

Advice to Management

Learn to Keep the words, Treat Employees good and appreciate their work. Employee Retention Plan must be there. Try to keep dirty diplomatic HR techniques out of the organization.

2. "Company with good integrity"

I have been working at Cavalier IT full-time

Pros

Cavalier is a pretty good company. They have a decent amount of contracts and seem to take care of their employees pretty well.

Cons

Nothing outstanding but they will definitely help you get a job and that's what is most important when your using a recruiting company.