KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work

Mar 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly culture, quality benefits, transparent leadership, and a positive focus on improvement and growth for the company and each individual.

Cons

Nothing of great significance for cons.

3 people found this review helpful

Cavallo Response

VP of Human Resources

Thank you for your kind words! We strive to be the best organization we can for our employees and are so pleased that you recognize this. Your service and feedback is appreciated!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

A Wonderful 17yr old startup! Silicon Valley Tech and MidWest Values marriage.

Dec 8, 2020 - Regional Sales Executive in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of the best onboarding processes I have ever been a part of, entrepreneurial spirit, strong culture/values system is consistently reinforced, NPS 94 is off the charts, closed my first outbound deal in <90 days.

Cons

None really but you must be prepared for startup culture mixed with a long legacy. This can pose interesting challenges so you need to be adaptable and resilient. You're given the support.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good spot to start

Aug 4, 2021 - Tech Support in Grand Rapids, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Drink from the fire hose and learn a lot. Good company culture and lots of fun folks to work with.

Cons

Pay is not up to the industry standard. Too many cooks in the kitchen. Limited opportunities to move up within the company.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Cavallo Response

VP of Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback! Having a smaller company size can sometimes limit an employee's upward mobility, which is why we have put a renewed focus over the last few years to promote from within whenever possible. Since then, we have had multiple Software Support Specialists move on and advance their career in other departments/functions within the company. I am sorry that you felt that wasn't the case during your time at Cavallo and hope that you are doing well in your new role!

Discover more reviews about Cavallo.