Celebrate Express - It not easy being Green | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Celebrate Express

"It not easy being Green"

Former Employee - Slave in Greensboro, NC
Former Employee - Slave in Greensboro, NC

Pros

the main man in Grennsbro act like him been sukking heeleum baloons all day. but he better then the ones who we don't never see out here. he give us donuts somtimes and somtimes the power go out and we get a xtra braketime

Cons

the main men in the compny dont never lissen to us and dont they never come and see us here in nc. sumtimes they come at lunch time and tell us to work harder and beter and the customer dont like us no more and if we dont work harder then we wont have no mor job but wat more can i do i am only one

Advice to Management

Let the Green be on the other side of the fence, haha

Other Employee Reviews for Celebrate Express

1. "Not the work you expected."

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Greensboro, NC
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Greensboro, NC

Pros

It's mostly all part-time so you have all the free time you need. Most of the shifts that they schedule run four hours and you get a paid ten min. break. There is an employee support system that is there to ensure that you get the job done to the best of your ability.

Cons

You get early-outed a lot, so you never make the hours therefor the amout you planned on in your paycheck. And on top of all of that they are transferring most of the work to another country.
    Just do nt expect to get this job making more then $100 a week.

Advice to Management

do better at scheduling people and if you are at the point where you have more peopel then you need STOP HIRING THEM.

2. "Great company!"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Greensboro, NC
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Greensboro, NC

I worked at Celebrate Express full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Low pressure call center environment. We were required to offer one up sale, our choosing, something that made sense to the situation. Example: Coordinating birthday balloons to the birthday party theme. If the buyer didn't want them we weren't negatively impacted in any way. There were bonus' for those who did get a lot of up sales though. I only left after I had my child, to stay at home with her.

Cons

Not many, honestly! It was a great company to work for. When call volumes were low we were offered to go home early but weren't forced to leave.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!