Celerity - I absolutely loved working for Celerity | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Celerity

"I absolutely loved working for Celerity"

Current Employee - Middleware Engineer in Richmond, VA
Current Employee - Middleware Engineer in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Celerity full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I received great and very personal attention from my recruiter and project manager. I worked for Celerity Richmond, and I absolutely loved Patrick VanLandingham and Steve Burman. Class, integrity, attention to detail, great team. I would definitely recommend Celerity to anyone. This was overall the best experience that I ever had with a consulting company.

Cons

I can't think of any negatives.

Other Employee Reviews for Celerity

1. "Celerity teams were professional and results-oriented and managed within acceptable norms"

Former Employee - Web Designer in Richmond, VA
    Former Employee - Web Designer in Richmond, VA

I worked at Celerity full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Clear daily and weekly schedules. Acceptable pay and bonuses. Capable, knowledgeable, and professional staff. Responsive HR. Agressive company growth and plans.

Cons

Team shifting was at times abrupt. Environment not conducive to knowledge share. Forecasting within Capital One was short-sighted.

Advice to Management

Better team change planning. More communication between teams. Expand employee education of rating system. Broaden scope of performance review team.

2. "Great opportunity to leverage years of experience"

Current Employee - Director in Richmond, VA
    Current Employee - Director in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Celerity full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It's a very open-minded workplace which has allowed me to take advantage of my career experience and apply it through my role. The management team is open to looking through different lens and provides insightful support.

Cons

Depending upon the person and project, the environment may have a level of micro management or macro management. And if you're aligned properly with the right style, the fit may not feel right. But I feel that's in the hands of the inteviewee to ensure one understands this.

Advice to Management

Continue to share the message about values as those differentiate the business. Continue to ensure follow through of those same values.