KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, more than 5 years

Not What it Was

Jun 25, 2018 - Director in Berkeley Heights, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pipeline is promising if they can pull it off. Those coming in now may be financially rewarded if there is success. Culture of bringing in at higher levels from the outside so if you join new there is opportunity.

Cons

Alles just figured out that management has to manage to avoid disasters like the FDA failure to file letter. Employees who have been there for more than five years have all option grants underwater, everything granted since 2012 is worthless, motivation shot. Company President, General Counsel, Business Development leadership, more, all gone. Stockholders meeting a joke, Board obviously did not care.

6 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Intern

I liked it!

Jan 14, 2022 - Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

It was a great company to workout

Cons

I dont have much to say here

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Celgene was Awesome!

Mar 17, 2022 - Director in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

People working together made this company great.

Cons

Selling us off to BMS, worst integration ever.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Celgene.

Celgene Photos

+ Add Photo
Celgene photo of: A courtyard at Corporate Headquarters for employees to meet or enjoy lunch
Celgene photo of: the Annual Shareholder Meeting at Corporate Headquarters
Celgene photo of: The Celgene culture and values
Celgene photo of: Corporate Headquarters in Summit, NJ
Celgene photo of: The Celgene Translational Development center serves as the main site for IMiDs research
Celgene photo of: Celgene employees live our values and always showcase their passion for the patient
Celgene photo of: Our Seattle location is dedicated to I/O research and patient data analysis