Cell Applications - Company is Growing, Staff is Gelling, And food is Flowing | Glassdoor
  1. "Company is Growing, Staff is Gelling, And food is Flowing"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Cell Applications full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

The company grew nicely this year in revenues. The sales team is expanding, with new territories being filled. And the company is making a big effort toward new technologies that use primary cells.

Cons

Communication internally between employees, and externally to customers and distributors, can be challenging at any company, especially during strong growth and product launches. The new operating procedures should make sure everyone gets the important news they need.

Advice to Management

It's great we're having more celebrations and lab outings. Probably because there are achievements and milestones we're hitting.

Cell Applications2016-12-17

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Full time - one year"

I have been working at Cell Applications full-time

Pros

Positive atmosphere. Management and suits work close with staff but do not micromanage.

Cons

Lower ceiling for growth within the company, however the management and ownership has open ears.

Advice to Management

Need a Monday a morning meetings for entire staff. Dept heads could give updates on workflow and commentary, would be beneficial for everyone.

Cell Applications2017-01-09

"Reconsider before you apply"

I worked at Cell Applications full-time

Pros

You can learn multiple things. Coworkers are great.

Cons

It is very small company and you will work with company CEO all the time. Company CEO is very biased, disrespectful and disorganized person. She changes her comment all the time and tries to micro-manage you. I do not recommend this company.

Cell Applications2018-12-28

Discover more reviews about Cell Applications.